Donation Center in St Louis – Value Village Locations Accept Donations for American Kidney Services
Taking items you no longer need to a donation center in St Louis is a great way to get rid of the unwanted clutter in your home. Just about everyone can think of something in their home that is taking up valuable space – no matter if it’s clothes, books, furniture, or other household items. If you choose to take these goods to any area Value Village thrift department store, you can declutter your home and help people in need at the same time. Value Village’s accept donations from residents of St Charles, Ladue, Chesterfield, and surrounding communities on behalf of American Kidney Services (AKS), a charitable organization that strives to provide support to people suffering from kidney disease, an illness that affects 26 million Americans.
An AKS donation center will accept a wide variety of items, including:
- Clothes and shoes for men, women, and children
- Coffee tables, dining tables, and other non-upholstered home furniture
- All home appliances, including washing machines and dryers
- TVs, stereos, and other home electronics
- Cookware, glassware, and silverware
- And much more
There are three conveniently located Value Village stores in the St Louis area:
- 88 Western Plaza, Fenton, MO 63026
- 7400 Natural Bridge Road, Normandy, MO 63121
- 101 Kenrick Plaza, Shrewsbury, MO 63119
- 24 O'Fallon Square, O'Fallon, MO 63366
Giving donations to charity is a great way to help people in need. If you would like to donate to our charity, contact us today. Residents of Ladue, St Charles, Manchester, Ellisville, and surrounding communities are welcome to drop off items at any Value Village donation center in the St Louis area. AKS also offers free donation pickup service from your home or office; just call us or fill out our online form to schedule it.