Donate to St Louis Based Charity AKS and Support a Good Cause – Donations Help Provide Assistance to Kidney Disease Patients
Choosing to donate to a St Louis charity like American Kidney Services is a noble gesture, considering our mission is to help people suffering from kidney disease get the help they need. Our charitable organization strives to generate funds for the American Kidney Fund (AKF), a nonprofit organization that provides direct monetary assistance for treatment-related expenses to patients who have been diagnosed with chronic kidney disease. We accept donations of clothes, furniture, toys, and other household items, and the proceeds those goods generate help benefit the valuable and necessary AKF programs.
Some of the items you can donate to our charity include:
- Men’s, women’s, and children’s clothing
- Beds, dining tables, and other home furniture
- TVs, stereos, video game consoles, and other home electronics
- And much more
Donating to our charity is simple and stress-free. You can:
- Call or fill out our online form to join our regular pickup schedule, which operates Monday through Saturday
- Call or fill out our online form to request a special pickup
- Take items you wish to a Value Village thrift department store during regular store hours
If you would like to get more information on how to donate, contact our charity in St Louis today. Remember that even the smallest gift can benefit one of the area’s top local charities. We proudly welcome charitable donations from residents in St Louis and all surrounding communities, including Ladue, St Charles, Ballwin, Ellisville, and Wildwood.